Create the Lambda Function
- Navigate to aws.amazon.com, head to your lambda service and create a new function named CodecademyFlashcards
- Make sure your region is set to Northern Virginia
- Select the Fact Skill blueprint
- Paste the code from index.js into Lambda function text editor
- Set your role to lambda_basic_execution
- Set the trigger for your Lambda function to Alexa Skills Kit. You can do that by clicking on the triggers tab and adding it.
- Grab your ARN number and navigate to developers.amazon.com, paste it in your configuration section